Master In Business Administration - HRD (2 years Full time)
MBA-HRD Programme is developed keeping in mind the changes in practices of the industry, evolution in technology and the expectations of industry, students and faculty members at large.
Human resource has proved to be vitally competitive factor in the present scenario in an organized sector. The functions of Human Resource Development and Human Resource Management need high professional skill and competence considering take off stage of globalization in India.
Objectives of the MBA-HRD Programme
- To understand the dynamics and exciting environment of Human Resource Management and complex decision that all managers must make when managing employees.
- To facilitate learning modern concepts, techniques and practices in the management of human resources to enhance the effectiveness.
- To impart know-how which will be applied further in the field of HR by using skill and competence to conceptual, managerial and operational functions.
Intake Capacity: 30 Students
Fees: - Rs. 36000 per year
Eligibility :- Any Graduates of any statutory University shall be eligible for admission to the MBA-HRD course.
Components for teaching methodology and concurrent evaluation:-
- Case Study / Situation Analysis (Group/Individual Activity)
- Class Test
- Study Tour/Field Visit and report of the same
- Group Discussion / Role Play
- Industry Analysis ( Group/Individual Activity)
- In-Depth Viva
- Interview Techniques
- Quiz Competition