Master In Business Administration (MBA) 2 years (Full time)
The MBA Programme prepares the students for domestic and global careers in diverse sectors of the industry. The MBA programme facilitates learning in theory and practice of different functional areas of management and equips the students with an integrated approach to various functions of management. However, the demand for management skill is not limited to the industry. Management talent is much sought by the Government sector, NGO, Non Corporate sector as well
Objectives of the MBA Programme
- To equip the students with requisite knowledge, skills and right attitude necessary to provide effective leadership in a global environment.
- To develop competent management professionals with strong ethical values, capable of assuming a pivotal role in various sector of the Indian economy & society, aligned with national priorities.
- To develop proactive thinking so as to perform effectively in the dynamic, Socio-economic and business ecosystem.
||Marketing Management (MKT)
||Finance Management (FIM)
||Banking and Insurance Management (BIM)
||Information Technology Management (IT)
||Healthcare Management (HM)
||Operations Management (OPE)
||Entrepreneurship Development (ED)
||Human Resource Management (HR)
||Services Management (SM)
||International Business Management (IB)
||Retail Management (RM)
||Supply Chain Management (SCM)
||Digital Media & Communication Marketing (MC)
||Rural & Agribusiness Management (RABM)
||Tourism and Hospitality Management (THM)
||Family Business Management (FBM)
||Defence Management (DM)
Intake Capacity: 60 Students
Eligibility :- Minimum qualifications required for admission to the MBA programme is 50% (45% for reserve Category) aggregate in any stream of graduation. The total score of the candidate in the CET is used by Directorate of Technical Education (DTE) for allocation to preferred Institutes.
Following is the List of CET's applicable for MBA Admission
- AMMI (Association Of Management Of MBA/MMS Institutes)
Admission Schedule:- The dates for the CET are finalized by DTE.
- The Candidate has to appear the Common Entrance Test (CET)
- Documents Required from As per DTE/AICTE/SPPU norms.
Components for teaching methodology and concurrent evaluation:-
- Case Study / Situation Analysis (Group/Individual Activity)
- Class Test
- Study Tour/Field Visit and report of the same
- Group Discussion / Role Play
- Industry Analysis ( Group/Individual Activity)
- In-Depth Viva
- Interview Techniques
- Quiz Competition