Admission to the MBA programme is done through a Centralized Admission Process (CAP) conducted by the Directorate of Technical Education (DTE) every year.
Steps for Admission Process:
Step 1: Entrance Exam
Apply online for MH-CET / CAT / GMAT / CMAT / MAT / XAT / ATMA Entrance Exam. Date, Time, Pattern, Marking Scheme, Frequency, etc of every entrance exam is different and the information of the same is available on website of respective examination conducting authority or the student is advised to contact the Admission Officer at IMCD, Nigdi
Step 2: Report at Facilitation Center (FC)
Candidates have to report at Facilitation Center (FC) with original documents for Document Verification (FC was previously known as Application Receipt Center-ARC). It is mandatory for every candidate to verify his / her documents at Facilitation Center (FC).
Step 3: Filling of Option Form
Candidates have to fill option form using their login ID and Password on DTE website. They have to submit the preference along with choice code.
IMCD’s DTE Code & Choice Code are as under:
- DTE Institute Code: MB6812
- MBA Choice Code: 681210110
- MBA-IT Choice Code: 681216310
- MBA-HRD Choice Code: 681262810
- DTE will allot respective colleges as per student’s score, their preference and choice.
Step 4: Reporting to Admission Reporting Center (ARC)
Students have to report to Admission Reporting Center-ARC (List of Admission Reporting Center-ARC is available on DTE website) with original documents.
- Note - Students can choose options of Freeze and Float while confirming the admission at Admission Reporting Center (ARC).
- Freeze - Candidate accepts the offered seat and they do not want to participate in any further rounds of seat allotment. Such candidates will not be considered in subsequent rounds of admission.
- Float - Candidate accepts the offered seat and indicates that, if admission to an academic program of higher preference in any institution is offered, they will accept it. Else, they will continue with the currently accepted academic program. Such candidates will be considered in subsequent rounds of admission.)
Step 5: Reporting to Allotted College / Institute
Candidates have to report to the allotted college / institute after completion of Round-IV with original documents and fees. Admission forms are available at the institute office. Candidates should approach the institute office to obtain them. Duly filled admission forms can be submitted to the institute office along with the D.D of fees as explained by the institute authorities. DD should be drawn on any nationalized bank in favour of Director, Institute of Management & Career Development, Nigdi, Pune.